JumpStart your School Year
Looking for ways to connect your students with each other in a fun, social, inclusive workshop?
Designed for elementary school classes or classes who will spend most of their year together, this program will focus on:
- students collectively appreciating the unique talents of each of their peers
- all students becoming engaged and challenged
- opportunities to laugh, learn, and share with each other
- ‘yes energy’, giving positive energy to peers, encouraging each other
- creating an awareness of the attitudes we transmit through verbal and non-verbal communication
This 2- or 3-day program can become a valuable part of your classroom management strategy and will benefit your students (and your own sanity) throuought the year. It’s a great foundation for your school’s anti-bullying initiative.
“You have left a very tangible impact on the students, many of whom truly came out of their shells with your encouragement and kindness. I see a difference when I am teaching. When I mention “teamwork” or “having a YES atttitude” the difference in the demeanour and attitude of the students is immediate.” ~Carla Waites, Grade 7 teacher, Forest Glen PS
Ready to Book?